Get To Know One Of The Region’s Most Respected Construction Law Firms
It’s not just North Texas construction law clients who know that Cutler-Smith, P.C., in Dallas is among the top law firms in this highly specialized area of practice; it’s much of Texas and many parts of the country as well. Since 1998, our team has skillfully and successfully represented clients in transactional and litigation matters, including commercial litigation, construction defect claims, collections and payment claim rights, insurance defense litigation, contract review and negotiation, general business law, regulatory and administrative compliance, employment law, and commercial real estate.
Learn more about our premier team of attorneys below:
We Know How To Negotiate And Litigate
We are committed advocates for the Texas construction industry at the national, state and local levels, and are proud to represent clients in every trade — from the subsurface to the roof, and everything in between. We understand and are experienced in the many different aspects and issues that are unique to the construction industry. And, while many issues can be addressed proactively, our attorneys represent clients all over Texas in mediation, arbitration, trial and appellate courts, as well as administrative proceedings, to resolve issues and controversies, both simple and complex.
We routinely assist and represent clients in matters that include:
- Contract drafting, review and negotiation
- Enforcement of Contract Rights and Payment Claims
- Construction defect claims
- Construction project and performance disputes
- Indemnification and insurance defense litigation
- Catastrophic occurrence, response and management
- Commercial civil litigation
- Complex, multi-party litigation
- Best business practices, policies and management
- Corporate and regulatory compliance
- Employment law matters including employer-employee relations
- Business creation, organization, sale and purchase
Engage our Team
For more than 20 years, Cutler-Smith, P.C., has built a solid national and regional reputation by providing high quality representation and proven results from our base in North Texas. When our clients need trusted, committed and strong construction law advocates, they call on us. Contact our lawyers at 214-219-0800.